You don’t want to miss attending the always popular Rolling Sculpture Car Show (my local favorite), held this year on November 1, at the Hill Country Galleria. A great location, and a great collection of cars, at just the right time of the year. Click on the poster below to visit the show website:
2015 SHOW & SHINE CAR SHOW AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
Be a part of the SVRA “2015 U.S. Vintage National Championship” Race Weekend held at the 1,500–acre Circuit of the Americas (COTA) complex in Austin, Texas! The dramatic and natural elevation changes of this 3.4-mile, 20-turn circuit will provide hundreds of vintage race cars a challenging experience you will not want to miss!
The Classic Car Show at COTA on 10:00am Saturday, November 7th is open to all Classic, Vintage, Exotic and Collectible Cars and Motorcycles of interest. Each ***$75.00 Car Show registration includes:
– 2 Weekend Passes (2-day) to the Vintage Races (Saturday/Sunday) and
– 2 Two ( 2-day) Motostalgia Auction Guest passes (Friday/Saturday, everyone registered for the Auction will receive dinner at the Sat. night auction)
– The “Last Lap” tour of Circuit of the Americas in your show car (subject to track conditions)
– Guided Tour of the Paddock
– Saturday Evening Concert – “The Marshall Tucker Band”
– Saturday Evening Fireworks
– Optional Driver Dinner (additional charge)
– Complimentary Event Program
– Complimentary Special Event Race Poster
***$75.00 online in advance. $ 85.00 day of show.
CLICK HERE to visit website and register for the show
Leave a reply